Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

 
This is my holy grail. I got this Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces specially to protect my face. It's a well-known brand for producing products like sun screen, tanning lotions, self-tanners and gel to relieve sunburns. It's affordable, easily found at any beauty stores and it works!
 
One thing I have to point out is that this is not suitable for sensitive skin. When I tried it the first time, it stung my face badly and it still does, slightly. However, I love that it contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It does not break me out, in fact, I feel that after using it, my skin improved; wounds heal faster. It also blends easily and leaves no white cast on my face.
 
I felt that the pros outweighs the cons so much more so I will still continue to use it. I have another backup waiting for me!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment