Tuesday 16 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Etude House Fresh Cherry Blusher Duo

 
 
Ever had different blushers for different occasions? Well, I have. I use this Etude House Fresh Cherry Blusher Duo for days after swimming or just exercising. This is great for a quick add of colour on my face after bathing.  As it's not nice to let my companion(s) wait for me to get ready, I like to bring along just my Essence Coverstick concealer, this blush, my DH Eyebrow Pencil (With Brush) and Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara.

My concealer will help to cover up problematic areas. I will double this blush up as a cheek flush as well as a lip colour. Both colours are creamy and matt, suitable for creating natural looks both on the lips and cheeks. In the swatches above, I layered 2 layers of blushers to show you the colour clearly. With 1 layer or further blending, it will look like a natural light pink flush on fair skin. My eyebrow pencil will be used for drawing my brows and tight lining my eyes. I will end off my look with coats of mascara.

Viola! Just 4 products can help me create a fresh-looking makeup after bath. It's convenient to carry these products around, easy, quick and gives you a natural look. Have you tried shortening your makeup routine before too?

xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment