Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Multiple Reviews: NYX Lips in Love Angel + Loreal Paris Lipstick in Rose Creme + Maybelline Lipstick in Scarlet Simmer

 
I have been reaching out to these lipsticks a lot recently so I thought I should just do a combined review of these babies. I like to have different shades in my current stash of lipsticks so that I can do different looks with these different shades.
 
First stop, NYX Lips in Love Angel. If you don't know me, I love pink lipsticks more than any other shades so it's not hard to guess that this is my most favourite one currently. I think pink is very wearable on me and I can rock it almost everyday. However, this is super creamy so I apply this with my fingers/brush. Direct application will allow a lot more product on the lips which will be more prone to 'bleeding' out of the lip line.
 
Next is Loreal Paris Lipstick in Rose Crème. I usually find red lipstick really hard to wear. Well, this lipstick is so wearable on me! Probably it's true that red lipstick with blue undertone suits fair-skinned people like me! Thank you blue undertone, because of your existence, I feel like this lipstick shade can be worn easily. One thing I hate the most is lousy packaging. Look at how the 'paint' has chipped off over time, not pretty! So not gonna bring this out of house.
 
Ok, Maybelline Lipstick in Scarlet Simmer is the most difficult lipstick shade to wear currently. It's a bold and deep red colour with fine golden specks. I definitely cannot wear this when I'm in casual outfit, I feel. How I wear this is that I put a sheer gloss on my lips first, then layer this lightly on top of the gloss, and tadah! A sheer red on my lips!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment