Sunday 28 July 2013

Haul: John Little

 
Here's another haul post where the items are gotten at different times at different John Little stores! I personally like looking at other people's hauls so wihout further ado, let's jump right in!
 
I got myself 3 nail polishes from L.A. Girl. I got 2 Matte Flat Finish Nail Colors in Matt Alpine Green and a purple one (the sticker with the shade name came off). The other one is its Rock Star Nail Lacquer in a sheer shimmering purple (again, the sticker came off). I also got myself a Studio Basics 75 Dual Tip Paddle/Point Applicators which can be used for eyes, lips and nails.
 
I got a BL556 Pink Silk Blusher from L.A Girl as well as a Crème Lipstick in Forbidden Love, a Milani Powder Mosaics in 02 Honey Kissed and Milani Glimmer Stripes All Over Color in 10 Berry Glimmer for face, cheek and eye color.
 
These Swisspers 30 Cleansing Eye Make-up Remover Pads are sold for $1.95 each, I had to try!
 
 
I also got me some eyeshadows! A Bourjois Ombre Stretch Ultra Stretchable Colour with Expert Brush in 02 Maxi Blanc and 2 L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadows in ES302 Tequila Sunrise and ES301 Pink Flamingo.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment