Friday 26 July 2013

(YAY) Review: L.A. Colors Eyeliner/Brow Liner (Black)

 
Well, since I got this Eyeliner and Brow Liner from a makeup set I bought from L.A. Colors, I shall review it because I have tried it out for quite some time.
 
It is not as creamy as the ELF Brightening Eyeliner, but is still easy to apply to my lids. I think this is better than the ELF one as this does not smudge as much. Furthermore, I like how I can double this up as a brow liner. Again, if I double the ELF liner as brow liner, it gets smudged easily. This lasts longer on my brows.
 
That being said, I still think this smudges on my lids anyway. Hence, I like to use this to tightline or on my brows. Pretty decent product that can be used for two purposes, and pretty cheap too.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment